SUP Baltica 10’6 x 33 x 6
The custom SUP Breeze 10'6 model is a must-have item for lovers of the Polish Baltic Sea.
How is it different from Bass Breeze 10'6? Only by appearance.
If you are looking for an inflatable allaround board that will make you love swimming from the first paddling, you are in the right place.
The combination of the highest quality materials and the latest production technology (hot Fusion, woven drop-stitch) with perfect floating properties will make the board serve you for years, meeting your expectations growing with the development of skills. The board is maneuverable and very lightly flowing. Thanks to additional side fins, a wide deck covered with soft Eva foam and very high stiffness, it will be irreplaceable wherever stability and comfort play a key role. Therefore, it is perfect not only for learning or improving swimming, but also for rowing on rivers and catching the first waves at sea. It won't let you down while practicing SUP Fitness or Yoga. And the low weight of the board and a large, capacious bag on wheels will make it easy to take it wherever you want.
- Difficulty level - easy, for beginners and intermediate
- Characteristics - wide, stiff and very stable, maneuverable
- Style - recreational, amateur SUP surfing, white water, SUP Yoga, SUP Fitness
- Reservoir - any, also undulating and flowing
- Technology - welded board (hot fusion), woven drop-stitch (new)
- Dimensions - 10'6 x 33 x 6 (320 x 84 x 15 cm)
- Weight - 9.5 kg
- Payload / liter - up to 145 kg / 325 l
- Pressure - optimal15 Psi (1 Bar)
- Included with the board - bag on wheels (new), double-action pump, leash, fin US Box, repair kit, 3-pcs Fiberglass paddle
- Create your Premium set by replacing the fiberglass recreational paddle with the RAZOR v2 carbon paddle
Characteristics for the model:
a) Design features of the SUP board:
- Three-layer board (3 layers of PVC). The entire board is made of two welded layers of PVC (double-layer) and reinforced with a third layer of PVC, on the sides of the board, along its entire perimeter
- Welded board - the use of glueless technology allowed us to reduce the weight of the board by 20-25% vs glued models. Lightweight design means not only comfortable use on land, but above all faster and easier sailing without unnecessary weight increasing the resistance of the board in the water
- The board is made of the most modern type of drop-stitch - woven drop-stitch, in which PVC fibers form a dense,, braided, structure that provides much greater rigidity than offered by classic drop stitch (loose, parallel PVC fibers). You will get maximum stiffness without the need for long and tiring pumping, already at 15 Psi (1 Bar), which significantly reduces the time to prepare the board for swimming.
- Strong, braided, drop-stitch minimizes the risk of deformation of the board during use
- The new shape imitating a drop of water minimizes resistance in the water and makes the board float very lightly and stably even in difficult conditions.
b) Elements of the SUP board
- Equipped with two integrated elastic side fins that provide the board with additional stabilization while flowing
- The central fin mounted in the US Box system is the ability to adjust the position of the fin relative to the stern, and thus additional regulation of the board's steerability. This system also protects the centerboard box and the bottom of the SUP board, reducing the risk of their damage when the fin hits a hard obstacle
- Equipped with a rack attached to the front part of the board
- Equipped with a carrying handle located in the central part of the board
- On about 3/4 of the length of the deck, the board is covered with a non-slip and shock-absorbing EVA PAD lining
- It can be equipped with a board mooring holder located on the bottom of the bow
- Equipped with a D-Ring for mooring the board and attaching a leash to the back of the board